- Barbara E. Walvood and Virginia Johnson Anderson (1998). Effective Grading. A tool for learning and assessment. San Francisco: Jossey-Bass, Inc.
- Blanford, S (2000). Managing professional development in schools. London: Routledge.
- Bogat, G. & Render, R. How mentoring affect the professional development of woman in psychology.
- Bogat, G., & Redner, R (1985). How mentoring affects the professional development of women in psychology. Professional Psychology: Research and Practice, 16, 851-859.
- Boyle, P., & Boice, B (1998). Systematic mentoring from new faculty teaching and graduate teaching assistants. Innovative Higher Education, 22 (3), 157-159.
- David E. Tanner (2001). Assessing Academic Achivement. Boston: Allyn and Bacon.
- Jipson, J., & Paley, N (2000). Because no one gets there alone: Collaboration as comentoring. Theory into Practice, 39 (1), 36-42,
- Kram, K. E (1986). Mentoring in the workplace. In D. T. Hall (Ed.), Career Development in Organizations. San Francisco: Jossy-Bass.
- Luna, G, & Cullen, D. L (1995). Empowering the faculty: Mentoring redirected and renewed. ASHE-ERIC Higher Education Report no. 3. Washington, DC: The George Washington University, Graduate School of Education and Human Development.
- Newby, T. J. & Corner, J (1997). Mentoring for increased performance: Foundations and methods. Performance Improvement, 36 (2), 11-15.
- Nicholls, G (2002). Mentoring; the art of teaching and learning. In P. Jarvis (Ed.), the Theory and Practice of Teaching. London: Kogan Page.
- Parker J. Palmer. The Courage to teach: exploring the Inner Landscape of a teacher’s life. San Francisco:
- Peter Seldin (2004). The Teaching Portfolio: A Practical Guide to Improve Performance and Promotion/Tenure Decisions. 3rd ed. Bolton: Anker Publishing.
- Queralt, M (1982). The role of the mentor in the career development of university faculty. Paper presented at an annual conference of the National Association of Women Deans, Administrators, and Counselors. April, Indianapolis, Indiana. ED 216514. 35 pp. MF-01; PC-02.
- Reich, M. H (1986). The mentor connection. Personnel, 63, 50-56.
- Ron Zemke (2003). Delivering Knock your socks off customer service. 3th ed. New York: American Management Association.
- Toal-Sullivan, D (2002). Mentoring as a strategy to bridge the theory-practice divide in occupational therapy
. Teaching options, 5 (2). Retrieved on November 27, 2002. from http://www. uottawa. ca/academic/cut/
- Wilbert J. Mckeachie and MarillaSvinicki (2006). McKeachie’s teaching Tip: Strategies, Research and theory for College and University. 12rd ed. Houghton Mifflin.