– Abdellatief, M.; Sultan, M.; Jabar .M. & Rusli, A. (2011). A Technique for Quality Evaluation of E-Learning from Developers Perspective. American Journal of Economics and Business Administration 3 (1): 157-164.
– Arbaugh, J. B. & Fich, R. B. (2007). The importance of participant interaction in online environments. Decision Support Systems. 43 (2): 853–865.
– Ardito, C. et al. (2006). An Approach to Usability Evaluation of e-Learning Applications. Universal Access in the Information Society, 4 (3): 270-283.
– Attwell. G. (2006). Evaluating e-learning - A guide to the evaluation of e-learning. Evaluate Europe Handbook Series Volume 2.
– Bias, R. G. & Mayhew, D. J. (1994). Cost-justifying usability. Boston: Academic P.
– Caramihai, M. & Severin, I. (2009). ELearning Tools Evaluation based on Quality Concept Distance Computing. A Case Study. World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology, 29: 569-573.
– Chua, B. B. & Dyson, L. E. (2004). Applying the ISO9126 model to the evaluation of an elearning system. In R. Atkinson, C. McBeath, D. Jonas-Dwyer & R. Phillips (Eds), beyond the comfort zone: Proceedings of the 21st ASCILITE Conference (184-190). Perth, 5-8 December. http://www.ascilite.org.au/conferences/perth04/procs/ chua.html
– Clark, Helen. (2009).Handbook on planning, monitoring and evaluating for development results. HandbookWeb site: http://www.undp.org/eo/handbook
– Cooper, H. & Hedges, Larry V. (2009). Research Synthesis as a Scientific Process. A chapter on: The Handbook of Research Synthesis and Meta-Analysis, Second Edition. Russell Sage Foundation.
– Comerchero, M. (2006). E-learning concepts and techniques. Institute for Interactive Technologies, Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania, USA.
– Darab, B. & Montazer, Gh. A. (2011). An eclectic model for assessing e-learning readiness in the Iranian universities. Journal of Computers & Education, 56: 900–910.
– Deepwell, F. (2007). Embedding Quality in e-Learning Implementation through Evaluation. Educational Technology & Society, 10 (2): 34-43.
– Douglas, E. & Van Der Vyver, G. (2004). Effectiveness of e-learning course materials for learning database management systems: An experimental investigation. Journal of Computer Information System. 41 (4): 41–48.
– Dumas, J. S. & Redish, J. C. (1993). A practical guide to usability testing. Greenwich: Ablex.
– Eccles, R. G. (1991). The performance measurement manifesto. Harvard Business Review. 69 (1): 131–137.
– ECOTEC. (2007). Final Evaluation of the eLearning Programme: Annex to the Joint Report. . ECOTEC eLearning Evaluation.
– Erdogan. Y.; Bayram, S. & Deniz, L. (2008). Factor that influence academic achievement & attitude web based education. International Journal of Instruction. 1 (1).
– Gilbert, J. (2007). E-learning: The student experience. British Journal of Educational Technology, 38 (4): 560–573.
– Hand, A. (2012). Evaluating the suitability of current Authoring Tools for developing e-learning Resources. Dissertation submitted as part of the requirements for the award of the degree of MSc in Information Technology (Business)
– Hassanzadeh, A.; Kanaani, F. & Elahi, SH. (2012). A model for measuring e-learning systems success in universities. Expert Systems with Applications.journal homepage: www.elsevier.com/locate/eswa.
– Islam, Md. Aminul (2011). Effect of Demographic Factors on E-Learning Effectiveness in a Higher Learning Institution in Malaysia. International Education Studies, 4 (1). Available at www.ccsenet.org/ies
– Islas, E.; Perez, M.; Rodriguez, G.; Paredes, I.; Avila, I. & Mendoza, M. (2007). E-learning tools evaluation and roadmap development for an electrical utility. Journal of Theoretical and Applied Electronic Commerce Research (JTAER), 2 (1): 63–75.
– Kay, R. (2011). Evaluating learning, design, and engagement in web-based learning tools (WBLTs): The WBLT Evaluation Scale. Computers in Human Behavior journal, available at: www.elsevier.com/locate/comphumbeh
– Kirkpatrick, D. L. (1999). Evaluación de acciones formativas: los cuatro niveles. Barcelona, EPISE-Gestión.
– Liaw, S. S.; Huang. H. M. & Chen, G. D. (2007). Surveying instructor and learner attitudes toward e-learning. Computers Education, 49 (4): 1066–1080.
– Liu, Gi-Zen; Liu, Zih-Hui & Hwang, Gwo-Jen (2011). Developing multi-dimensional evaluation criteria for English learning websites with university students and professors. Computers & Education. 56: 65–79.
– McArdle, G. E. (1999). Training Design and Delivery. Alexandria, VA. American Society for Training and Development.
– Mehlenbacher, Brad et al. (2005). Usable E-Learning: A Conceptual Model for Evaluation and Design. Appeared in Proceedings of HCI International 2005: 11th International Conference on Human-Computer Interaction, Volume 4 — Theories, Models, and Processes in HCI. Las Vegas, NV: Mira Digital pp. 1-10.
– Monarri, M. (2005). Evaluation of Collaborative Tools in Web-Based E-Learning Systems. Master’s Degree Project Stockholm, Sweden.
– Ozkan, S. & Koseler, R. (2009). Multi-dimensional students’ evaluation of e-learning systems in the higher education context: An empirical investigation. Computers & Education, 53: 1285–1296.
– Oztekin, Asil (2011). A decision support system for usability evaluation of web-based information systems. Expert Systems with Applications, 38: 2110–2118.
– Oztekin, A.; Delen, D.; Turkyilmaz, A. & Zaim, S. (2013). A machine learning-based usability evaluation method for eLearning system. Decision Support Systems. Available on: ScienceDirect.
– Oztekin. A.; Kong. Z. J. & Uysal, O. (2010). UseLearn: A novel checklist and usability evaluation method for eLearning systems by criticality metric analysis. International Journal of Industrial Ergonomics, 40: 455-469.
– Oztekin, Asil; Nikov, Alexander & Zaim, Selim (2009). UWIS: An assessment methodology for usability of web-based information systems. The Journal of Systems and Software. 82: 2038–2050.
– Ozyurt, O.; Ozyurt, H.; Baki, A.; Guven, B. & Karal, H. (2012). Evaluation of an adaptive and intelligent educational hypermedia for enhanced individual learning of mathematics: A qualitative study. Expert Systems with Applications, 39: 12092–12104.
– Pazalos, K.; Loukis, E. & Nikolopoulos, V. (2012). A structured methodology for assessing and improving e-services in digital cities. Telematics and Informatics. 29: 123–136.
– Pohl, M.; Rester, M.; Judmaier, P. & Stöckelmayr, K. (2008). Ecodesign – Design and Evaluation of an E-Learning System for Vocational Training. Universal Access in the Information Society, 7 (4): 259-272.
– Savić, Suzana; Stanković, Miomir & Janaćković, Goran. (2011). Hybrid model for e-learning quality evaluation. Belgrade, 29.09.-30.09.2011
– Stake, R. (2004). Standards-based & responsive evaluation, Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage.
– Stalling, D. (2002). Measuring success in the virtual university. The Journal of Academic Librarianship, 28 (1): 47–53.
– Wang, Y. S. (2003). Assessment of learner satisfaction with asynchronous electronic learning systems. Information and Management, 41: 75–86.
– Wang, Y. SH.; Wang, H. Y. & Shee, D. Y. (2007). Measuring e-learning systems success in an organizational context: Scale development and validation. Computers in Human Behavior. 23: 1792–1808.
– Zhang, Weiyuan & Cheng, Y. L. (2012). Quality Assurance in E-Learning: PDPP Evaluation Model and its Application. The international review of research in open and distance learning, 13 (3).
– Zhang, W. & Jiang, G. (2007). Evaluation research in distance education. Higher Education Press.